Launch X631 8CCD Wheel Aligner
LAUNCH X631 Wheel Alignment Fast, simple, profitable, the 8-CCD
sensor Wheel Aligner from Launch, wireless data transfer with
bluetooth technology or 433 MHz radio module,LIFTTIME internet
* Complete test: The X-631 Wheel Aligner can be used to measure the
most wheel alignment parameters, such as front wheel toe-in, front
wheel camber, caster, Kingpin inclination, rear wheel toe-in, rear
wheel camber, thrust angle, wheelbase difference, tread difference,
axle offset, front wheel setback and rear wheel setback, etc.
* Complete databank: wheel alignment data of over 10,000 vehicle
models is stored in the system. User can also add new data to the
* Kingpin and camber adjustment real time display function.
* HELP information for vehicle adjustment.
* Language operating prompt function.
* Emergency power supply and in-time charging function.
* The probe rods provide LCD display function.
* Electronic level function.
* Black box self-diagnosis function.
* Front and rear probe rods interchangeable.
* Special test for Mercedes-Benz and BMW vehicles.
* Infrared 8-beam and 16-sensor loop measurement, accurate and
* Newly developed CCD signal processing technology, nearly
uninfluenced by the strong sunlight.
* Complete system upgrading function.
* Unique voice prompt function and visualized animation, very easy
* Trustworthy operating system to give more convenient and safe
* Keyboard quick switch operation.
* Both special version and common version are provided for user to
* Both normal version and demonstration version are provided to
make user's training more convenient and quick.
* Large capacity (4000mAh) Lithium battery with low power
consumption and dormancy mode of design.
* Camber, toe-in, battery electricity quantity, charging status and
electronic level, etc. can be real-time displayed by LCD.
* In-block type of casting Aluminum alloy probe rods can strongly
guarantee the stability and the test precision of the product.
Front total toe-in ±40
Front toe-in ±20
Front camber ±8.0
Kingpin inclination ±20
Rear total toe-in ±40
Rear toe-in ±20
Rear camber ±8.0
Thrust angle ±5.0
Email : email@example.com
Skype : yu-sophie
MSN : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 86-15889727864
Website : www.x431update.com